VCI Bag Corrosion Protective PE Bag
The VCI bag is made by mixing and extrusion polyethylene (PE) and volatile corrosion inhibitor(VCI), and is cut according to the size required by customers. It has long-term stable anti corrosion effect, and has good moisture resistance and flexibility. It is suitable for rust-proof packaging of iron and non-ferrous metals during transportation and storage.
*Transparent, easy to identify the packaged items.
*Easy to process, can be processed according to customer's requirements, suitable for packaging of larger items.
*The vaporized rust inhibitor particles can penetrate into the corners that the general rust-proof products cannot reach, and the anti corrosion effect is better.
*It is not necessary to apply anti-rust oil (grease) when using, and the working environment is clean.
*Easy to operate, save labor and time, can reduce costs.
* Anti-corrosion period: 2 years (depends on actual using environment)
How to use & precautions:
1.When using VCI bag to package metal products, it should be sealed to 95% or more.
2. The surface of the metal must be kept clean and dry, and the surface temperature should not be higher than 60 °C.
3. The packaging environment must not have excessive moisture, and should be kept dry and well ventilated.
4. If the surface of the package is treated with other chemical components, an anti corrosion effect must be tested before use.
5. Workers should not directly touch the metal surface of the package with bare hands and must wear gloves.
6. Check the tightness of the outer packaging box/shelf/tray and observe whether there is rust. The wooden box packaging should pay attention to the moisture content of the wood should not exceed 20%.
7. If the package is a single product, when the volume exceeds 8m³, it is necessary to add anti corrosion agent, such as rust proof powder/anti corrosion box/piece.
If the package is a multiple product and the surface area exceeds 3 times the area of the rust proof VCI bag, an anti rust additives must also be added.
For export shipping packaging and long-term storage, corrosion proof desiccant should be added.
8. Packaged products should be protected from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.